Careers at Source2
Recruiter - Transportation (Overnight)
- Job Title
- Recruiter - Transportation (Overnight)
- Winter Park, FL 32789
- Other Location
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talent with shared values and a passion for recruiting and retaining frontline employees. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, a job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
The schedule for this position is Friday - Sunday : 6pm-1am
What You’ll Do:
- Screen and review all incoming applications through the Applicant Tracking System
- Engage in phone interviews with all qualified candidates.
- Educate and Match [Entice/Sell] drivers on available driving opportunities
- Maintain “Ready Status” on virtual queue to assist with incoming calls.
- Verify, Schedule and ensure attendance with qualified drivers for orientation.
Who you are:
- Strong and confident communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, and start work without direction.
- Resilient and Persistent in a fast paced, changing environment
- Coachable, teamwork focused
- Intermediate level of familiarity with different computer programs and software
What you’ll gain:
- Flexible work arrangement – a balance of remote and in-office work
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Great Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, 401(k) with match, paid time off & holidays.
- Growth – certification reimbursement and access to senior leadership
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Source2 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Source2 will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources should you need an accommodation.
- Pay Range
- $16.00 None to $16.00 None