Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Sr. Business Analyst
- Job Title
- Sr. Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Our direct client in Financial Services is seeking a Sr. Business Analyst local to the Metro DC area:
Strong analytical ability and oral and written communications skills typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, accounting, information systems, computer science, or a related discipline, and through full-time work experience of at least two (5+) years.
The Sr. QA/BA responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Design, develop, author, and maintain high-quality operational support documents based upon functional needs associated with cloud infrastructure requirements, eliciting the materials in a collaborative effort with technical analysts, managers, and project team members. Materials will be cataloged in a standardized format and posted for use and collaboration on designated SharePoint sites, with the data being worked from multiple sources that require consolidation, normalization, and regular synchronization.
• Ability to utilize technology solutions to inventory, budget, and procure cloud technologies and solutions.
• The resource will develop, update, and maintain communication materials as well as help staff develop project documentation. The applicant will work closely with the project manager to ensure all project documentation is clear and appropriate to share with the rest of the organization.
• Assist in the creation of governance and audit-related documentation as dictated by the Project Managers, review and manage business workflows, develop executive dashboards, key performance indicators (KPIs), and prepare reports as needed.
• Experience in FISMA controls and FEDRAMP are highly desirable.
• Thorough knowledge of the System Development Life Cycles. Strong knowledge of IT security; awareness of vulnerabilities and methods for mitigating them. Self-motivation and the ability to work well with others is a MUST. Experience working with IT infrastructure projects and writing test plans and test scenarios. Ability to multi-task and take direction. Some background knowledge in the financial industry is preferred but not required.
• Demonstrated mastery of Microsoft Excel including import/export data, formulas, pivot tables, reporting.
• At least 2 years of experience using Microsoft SharePoint for collaboration, workflow management, and dashboarding.
• Familiar with IT Infrastructure and cloud technology concepts, such as containers, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions.
• Experience with data collection and reporting of application and system inventories along with related business relationships and dependency mappings.
• Ability to identify and effectively listen and communicate on both a technical and non-technical level with a wide range of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to collect information and produce technical documentation in a concise, easy-to-understand, and user-friendly manner for a variety of audiences.
• Ability to produce operating procedures with proper grammar, spelling, format, and logical information flow.
• Create templates for team members to easily input information in a presentable fashion.
• Ability to assist project staff with leveraging SharePoint collaboration.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate at various levels within IT project teams.
• Able to execute business process analysis and translate it into IT operational support policies and procedures.
• Must be able to multitask assignments and projects, work with a team, and work independently.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve challenging obstacles and complete commitments on time.
• Ensure compliance with relevant internal policies.
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Certified ITIL v2 Manager / ITIL v3 Expert or Master
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.
Familiar with Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS cloud solutions.