Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
Sr. Applications Developer
- Job Title
- Sr. Applications Developer
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Our direct client is seeking a Sr. Applications Developer local to the Metro DC area:
Looking for a senior-level .NET C# developer with more than seven (7) years of proven experience in designing, developing, and maintaining complex systems on the .NET platform using SQL Server as the backend database. Specific responsibilities include designing, developing, maintaining, and releasing web applications in accordance with our corporate IT System Development Methodology (SDM) and best coding practices. Experience architecting and developing web applications with, .NET Core, Web API, Angular, and TypeScript
• Experience designing and developing service-oriented web applications using .Net Core, WebAPI
• Experience with AzureDevOps, GIT, and SQL Server
• Excellent troubleshooting skills for Angular, .NET, and SQL code
• Experience with .NET Core, Entity Framework Core
• Experience with multiple SDLC models, particularly Agile methodologies, is a plus
• Strong analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
• Experience with reporting tools concepts
• Experience with Angular State Management
• Experience with Unit Testing & Mocking Frameworks
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits, and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.