Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
- Job Title
- Principal Architect
- Job ID
- Washington, DC 20024
- Other Location
Our direct client in Healthcare is seeking a Principal Architect local to the Metro DC area:
• Develop, maintain, and utilize architecture models – including value streams, business capability models, information maps, operational scenarios, and ecosystem models – to describe our current and target state business architecture.
• Perform diagnostics/assessment of value streams and business capabilities. Document, score, and prioritize gaps and opportunities, as well as the health and maturity of associated people, processes, and technology enablers.
• Collaborate with other architects (i.e., enterprise, solution, data, security), business analysts, and product owners to ensure that the business architecture is aligned and integrated with those domains and disciplines.
• Consult with business and technology leaders to influence strategic direction. Leverage business architecture models and artifacts to provide insight and context to strategy definition, annual planning, and roadmap development activities.
• Engage with project teams to validate, refine, and extend business architecture models and leverage those models in support of project-level business analysis and design activities.
• Utilize the Architecture Tool & Repository (ATR) (Orbus iServer / SharePoint / PowerBI) to develop and maintain architecture models and artifacts. Support the Architecture Methodologist / Toolsmith in the extension and refinement of the ATR metamodel, templates, and dashboards. Support the ATR Administrator with the maintenance of the repository, ensuring that products are current, well-organized, and accessible by stakeholders.
• Contribute to the development/enhancement of architecture communication material, operating model, and playbook to strengthen and mature business architecture practice.
Experience and Skills (Required)
• 10+ years of relevant experience in business / enterprise architecture, strategy-to-execution, or enterprise transformation / modernization programs.
• Working knowledge and experience with one or more architecture modeling tools.
• Effective communication skills and ability to engage with / influence business and technology stakeholders at all levels.
Experience and Skills (Preferred)
• Expertise/experience applying business architecture as prescribed by the Business Architecture Guild’s BIZBOK.
• Consulting firm experience on transformation, modernization, or vision & strategy engagements.
• Experience working within the healthcare insurance business and knowledge of payer core administrative systems.
• Experience with Orbus iServer and/or PowerBI.
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.