Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
- Job Title
- Principal Architect
- Job ID
- Reston, VA
- Other Location
Our direct client in Healthcare is seeking a Principal Architect local to the Metro DC area:
11- 15 Years Experience
• A BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience, and extensive knowledge in software development and application architecture experience, including with Enterprise Application Integration with IBM B2B Gateway and ITX tools and architecture design
• Proven strong technical architecture design background
• Deep knowledge of the IBM Gateway technology domain, including ITX or similar B2B technology, operating systems software and platform, infrastructure, Message Query, data management, and database technologies
• Solid understanding of enterprise application integration (Enterprise Application Integration), and Workflow technology
• The architecture design experience of implementing complex business processes and applications using EAI! Workflow, Web Services, and Java/JEE framework
• Demonstrated experience with User Presentation Layer technology supporting B2B environments
• Demonstrated experience in monitoring, analyzing, and recommending solutions to performance problems in high-traffic, large-scale distributed systems and integration architectures
• Excellent communication and inter- person skillset
• Healthcare Payer industry knowledge and experience
• Ability to work effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
• Self-starter and motivated
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.