- Job Title
- Job ID
- Sutton, NE 68979
- Other Location
With over 40 years of experience, Van Kirk Bros Contracting is a leader in infrastructure work including sewer lagoons and lift stations. We can fabricate almost any concrete structure and build roadbeds with underground storm sewers. With over 120 employees, our company runs more than 15 knowledgeable and highly experienced crews across the Midwest.
As a Laborer at Van Kirk Bros Contracting, you will be helping to build Nebraska by working in the great outdoors utilizing physical strength, endurance, and brains on a variety of projects. You will benefit from diversity of work, daily problem solving, and making an immediate impact.
- Assist experienced foremen and other tradespeople with tasks that involve preparation and cleaning of construction sites, operation of power tools, and loading/unloading of materials or equipment.
- Learn how to operate construction equipment under the guidance of skilled mentors; enhance your knowledge in various skilled trade specialties.
- Demonstrate best safety practices while working at heights, moving road materials/barricades, lifting various objects up to 50lbs, and working in all-weather elements.
- Preform work in all conditions
- Ability to travel Monday-Friday within for projects
- Ability to lift weights in excess of 50lbs and stand for extended periods of time
· VanKirk Bros is seeking experienced and highly motivated employees who are ready to take on new challenges. Our team enjoys competitive salary and benefits that rank with the best in the area. We are family-oriented and are committed to quality, making Van Kirk Bros. a great place to work. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-290-6018.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. This company shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.