BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Functional Specialist (Facilitation, Instruction, and Course Maintenance) Level 4
- Job Title
- Functional Specialist (Facilitation, Instruction, and Course Maintenance) Level 4
- Requirement ID
- St Louis, MO
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: St. Louis, MO
Instructor/Facilitator to support the Leadership and Supervisory Learning Solutions Program. Experienced instructor required to perform the duties listed below. Please note that travel to all NGA locations to include Extended Learning Sites (ELS) is required to instruct Supervisory, Leadership, and Professional Development Training.
- Ability to instruct and facilitate a course for adult learners (Instructor led and on-line)
- Ability to create curriculum and conduct curriculum maintenance
- Ability to adjust curriculum and develop new curriculum based on stakeholder, student feedback, and market research across the DoD, Intelligence Community and industry
- Ability to anticipate and meet the needs of the Leadership and Supervisory Learning Solutions Program
- At least 24 months demonstrated experience in Course Development
- At least 24 months demonstrated experience in curriculum maintenance
- At least 36 months demonstrated experience instructing of adult learners
- At least 36 months demonstrated experience supervising persons and leading teams
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within related field
- Years of experience: 11 – 14 years
- Experience supporting Leadership, Supervisory and Professional Development Programs.
- Demonstrated experience within the Intelligence Community
- Instructional Systems Design (ISD) experience
- Demonstrated experience with NGA Human Development Policies and Procedures
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills