- Job Title
- HR Administrator
- Job ID
- Columbia, MD 21046
- Other Location
We know that a company is only as good as the people it employs. That’s why GSE is committed to hiring the very best, most talented and experienced, professionals and experts. We also put our people first, investing in their continued development and education and offering exceptional opportunities for growth.
We are seeking an HR Administrator to support our HR/Payroll functions at our Corporate office. This will be a partially remote position.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Onboarding and Offboarding employees
- Manage and own benefit programs
- Assist with compliance and audits
- Maintain HRIS with new hires, employee changes, terminations, etc
- HRIS Report Writing
- Develop and maintain HR metrics
- Maintain multiple spreadsheets with a variety of data
- Review and confirm payroll change reports
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 & Vets 4212 annually.
- Manages and administers annual performance review process
- Manages and coordinates all safety, health, wellness initiatives
- Manage and coordinate training programs
- Create quarterly newsletter
- Create, plan and execute tactical communication plans to effectively disseminate messages across channels.
- Manage and maintain HR page of intranet
- Reconcile complex vendor invoices
- Other Projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Handle multiple projects with deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong One Drive skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to work in extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR, Psychology or related field and 3-5 years’ experience in HR and Administrative functions. Experience in HRIS/Payroll/ATS systems is a must. PHR highly preferred.
- Pay Range
- $55,000.00 Annually to $70,000.00 Annually