Looking for a new career? Check out our latest job postings where you can join the CC Pace team and be in an environment where you’ll never get lost in the shuffle. Please click Submit Resume, once your resume has been submitted you can login to update your information at any time. Your resume submission will also give the CC Pace Recruiting Team the ability to contact you with new opportunities that are a great fit for your skillset!
- Job Title
- Technical Writer
- Job ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Our direct client is seeking a Technical Writer, this position is 100% remote:
REQUIREMENTS: A successful candidate will have demonstrated skill, competence, and experience in technical writing.
At least seven years of experience producing technical documentation for multiple platforms according to software development lifecycles (SDLCs), including DevOps, Agile, Lean, Iterative, or Waterfall.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong proofreading and editing skills.
Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills
• Prepare and edit technical guidance (e.g. policies and procedures), best practices, briefings, operations and maintenance manuals, software and system documentation, API documentation, developer tutorials, knowledge base articles, and other materials as needed.
• Collaborate with and coordinate the efforts of subject matter experts and multiple technical contributors to produce content.
• Produce project documentation.
• Produce and apply style guides and design guidelines to ensure a consistent presentation of information.
• Proofread large technical documents for spelling, grammar, usage, textual errors, and appropriate tone.
• Develop and produce communications plans.
• Produce content optimized for print and digital mediums.
• Understand and work in Content Management Systems (CMS).
Conduct technical research as needed to produce content.
Additional desired skills:
• Create content for use in ServiceNow service catalog and knowledge bases
• Familiarity working with Teams, SharePoint, and Drupal
• Familiarity with Section 508 and/or creating accessible web copy
• Experience working in a communications or marketing role
Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes help us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
• Must be authorized to work in the US.
• Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company’s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us.