- Job Title
- Executive Assistant
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68105
- Other Location
Hawkins Construction Company builds the most complex industrial, heavy-highway and bridge projects in the state of Nebraska. We provide employees with stability and growth opportunity as one of the largest construction companies in the state. We offer full family medical insurance coverage and a 100% company funded pension for the future of each employee. These benefits are unmatched by our competitors.
With nearly a century of experience, we continue to expand our footprint with various commercial, industrial, heavy-highway and bridge projects while remaining a top competitor. We have deep family roots and organizational values that make Hawkins a great place to work and grow your career.
As an Executive Assistant for Hawkins Construction company, you will support strategic information workflows at the highest level of the organization. In this high-energy, high-impact role, you will have the opportunity to display your professional business acumen to key stakeholders, customers, and organizational leaders. You will help top leadership stay sharp by coordinating meetings, constructing business agendas, capturing key notes and action items, and representing this Nebraska- based organization to external customers.
- Interpret, summarize, and deliver key information from digital and written correspondences (emails, meetings, brainstorming sessions, et al); construct key action items and report summaries back to President and other organizational leaders.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and corresponding meeting agendas for the President of Hawkins Construction; manage meeting and information workflows to ensure that necessary materials are prepared and accessible when needed.
- Leverage a variety of digital mediums, such as Microsoft Office Products, to facilitate business activities in a fast-paced, high-touch business environment.
- Funnel abstract dialogue and ideas into executive summaries and other reporting mediums that are easily interpretable for future use; construct memos, internal/external emails, and other business documents
- Execute ad hoc duties such as event planning, travel arrangements, annual meetings, and information organization.
A background/degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Business Law, or related professional services experience is key. The top candidate will demonstrate an expert understanding and application of business communication and organizational strategies.
Our benefits package offers full medical insurance with a generous retirement plan for each employee. Compensation and incentives are very competitive and based on experience. We also provide our employees with a culture where hard work is rewarded and recognized. For additional questions on this role, please contact our recruiting team directly at (402) 290-6018 OR firstname.lastname@example.org