Option 2: Create a New Profile
Quality Control Inspector
- Job Title
- Quality Control Inspector
- Position ID
- DORAL, FL 33122
- Other Location
The Quality Inspector is responsible for assisting with performance of incoming / receiving inspection of electronic components under the direction of the warehouse manager. The Quality Inspector determines conformance or non-conformance to specification in support of the release of incoming and in-process materials for use and documents non-conformances for follow up and resolution.
1. Ability to perform unaided and microscopic visual inspections on various electronic devises/components
2. Perform visual inspections on various electronic devises/components.
3. Manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination needed to inspect components.
4. Prepare reports and quality records in compliance with procedures.
5. Coordinate areas of QC work with other department’s work, i.e., receiving, shipping and purchasing
6. Perform receipt inspections of material for work area in conjunction with receiving staff
7. Report as necessary on changes in quality standards (internal and external)
8. Liaise with customers and suppliers where necessary (when quality issues arise)
9. Utilize measuring and test equipment, as required to insure accuracy.
10. Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.