Option 2: Create a New Profile
Front End Engineer
- Job Title
- Front End Engineer
- Position ID
- Other Location
We are looking for an experienced Front End Software Engineer to join our team. You will help us use modern web technologies, and best practices to achieve a scalable, well functioning, and highly performant frontend experience that will help us achieve our business goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase the quality of our engineering work. You are able to understand all necessary tools and activities to grow the frontend code to be maintainable, and of the highest quality. Additionally, you understand that our agile approach demands flexible, yet stable, and highly testable code.
- Perform development using JS (Vue.js) and CSS (SCSS, Less, Sass).
- You will help us build awesome user experiences and beautiful user interfaces.
- Work together with the product management or project management team to conceptualize future features of our products.
- Improve the frontend build system and make sure that it grows with the needs of the platform.
- Proven work experience as a Frontend Engineer
- Knowledge of current JS technologies (such as Angular2, React.js, Vue.js, etc.)
- Knowledge of CSS (both frameworks, as well as hand coded styling)
- Knowledge of backend templating languages (such as Twig for PHP, Blade, etc.)
- Experience in a B2B world (optional, but helpful)
- Experience with ecommerce (highly desired)
- Fundamental believe in best practices.
- Working knowledge of backend technologies (PHP), containerization technologies (Docker) and build tools.
- Knowledge and appreciation of build pipelines (for example Travis CI, Gitlab, Jenkins), automated testing tools (unit, integration, and end to end) such as Mocha, as well as code quality measuring tools.
- Familiarity with Continuous Deployment.
- Constant drive to improve your own skills through practice and code reviews.
- Urge to keep up with new technologies and relevant topics in the industry through for example conference or meetup participation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
We are not offering visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.