Advertising Operations Coordinator - Majority Strategies
- Job Title
- Advertising Operations Coordinator - Majority Strategies
- Job ID
Majority Strategies is excited to be recruiting for an Ad Operations Coordinator for the Jacksonville, Florida locations. The Ad Operations Coordinator will be a full time opportunity and will report directly to the Manager of Ad Operations.
About the Company - We are a full-service data, digital and print firm with over 125 years of collective experience solving problems and influencing public opinion and behavior to create a desired action and outcome.
The Position (in priority order):
· Execute client’s digital projects post-sale
o Including display advertising, social media, digital video
o Purchase online media and ensure fulfillment.
o Optimize campaigns.
· Provide technical support to Strategy Managers.
· Responsible for basic website development & maintenance.
· Work with design/development team to generate necessary creative assets.
· Troubleshoot performance issues.
· Facilitate reports.
· Ensure campaigns deliver against key performance indicators and be able to provide analysis.
· Communicate well with coworkers to ensure tight deadlines are met.
· Manage internal organization’s social media presence including posting content as well as working to grow following and engagements.
· Multitask to quickly and seamlessly jump from one project to the next.
· Stay up to date on latest ad-tech/mar-tech trends.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Experience with online marketing and project management experience, preferably in a political campaign or agency setting.
· Have significant hands-on experience managing digital projects (email or social media campaigns, online advertising, website development, etc.)
· Strong knowledge of social media platforms, including audiences and targeting
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite.
· Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines, and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
· Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills with an ability to clearly convey concepts to different stakeholders.
· Flexibility with time and schedule to meet deadlines.
· A positive and enthusiastic attitude.
· Cultural fit with the company and its leaders
· Self starter and independent thinker
· Quick learner who can adapt and understand new technologies.
· Highly collaborative
· Excellent verbal and written communicator
· Highly accountable and committed to work to tight deadlines where necessary
· Highest personal integrity and personal/professional ethics
· Engenders trust with peers and associates in the organization
· Demonstrates strong instincts and intuition