Advertising Operations Team Lead - Majority Strategies
- Job Title
- Advertising Operations Team Lead - Majority Strategies
- Job ID
Majority Strategies is excited to be recruiting for a Team Lead for the Ad Operations Division, in the home office based out of Jacksonville, Florida.
The Team Lead for Ad Operations will report directly to the Director of Digital Operations.
About the company: We are a full-service data, digital and print firm with over 125 years of collective experience solving problems and influencing public opinion and behavior to create a desired action and outcome.
1. LEAD TEAM OF AD OPERATIONS COORDINATORS: Responsible for the hiring, managing and development of all Ad Operations Coordinators for the Company.
2. MONITOR, UTILIZE AND PARTICIPATE IN ONGOING ENHANCEMENTS OF INTERNAL SYSTEMS: Responsible for constantly looking for new opportunities to improve operations through the adoption of new technology and/or processes.
3. INTERNAL RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Foster strong bonds with internal team members throughout the organization.
4. CONFLICT/ISSUE RESOLUTION AND TRAFFICING: Maintain a high level of performance by monitoring all aspects of planning, execution, resource allocation and conflict resolution.
5. SUCCESSFULLY EXECUTE CLIENTS’ DIGITAL PROJECTS:
· Building campaign strategy from proposals and executing or ensuring fulfillment for all digital assets including social media, programmatic, display, or other in-house platforms, as well as executing direct buys through external vendors.
· Advertising platforms Include but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Google Display, Search, YouTube, and other DSP or mobile ad buying platforms.
· Fulfillment includes delivery goals, campaign specific goals, on time delivery, and of a quality representing Majority Strategies’ high standards.
· Responsible for campaign reporting and keeping Sales Representatives up to date with campaigns, offering insights and suggestions on performance.
· Overseeing Ad Operations Coordinators with day to day process, training, and reporting.
· Assisting Ad Operations Coordinators with the execution of projects/flights as needed.
· Working with Data Department as needed to plan and execute highly targeted campaigns.
· Troubleshooting technical or performance issues internally and externally for campaigns and clients.
· Responsible for ensuring report are designed properly and distributed in a timely manner, identifying opportunities to improve future campaigns.
· Assisting Sales Representatives with client education and questions/concerns for campaigns and reporting as necessary.
· Using Datorama to analyze data and assist in writing Campaign summaries and building case studies.
· Helping to educate staff on latest industry trends/topics.
· Using Datorama to analyze data, assist in updating best practices and performance trends, compiling best performing ad units, predicting platform trends, and updating product costs.
1. 3+ years working in digital advertising, preferably in an agency setting
a. Proficient in social media and media buying platforms
b. Basic understanding of CMS platforms
c. Proficient in RTB systems
2. Experience managing teams
3. Background in political campaigns:
a. Understanding needs and structures of federal and local political campaigns
4. College degree preferred, but not necessary
1. Strong interest in ad-tech/mar-tech
2. Ability to troubleshoot & solve problems.
3. Well spoken & able to relate technically complex issues to clients in layman terms.
4. Cultural fit with the company and its leaders
5. Highly collaborative who works best with others.
6. Highly accountable and committed to work to tight deadlines where necessary
7. Highest personal integrity and personal/professional ethics
8. Engenders trust with peers and associates in the organization
9. Demonstrates strong instincts and intuition