Laborer (Entry Level)
- Job Title
- Laborer (Entry Level)
- Job ID
- Exeter, NE 68351
- Other Location
Established in 1982, Horizontal Boring & Tunneling Co. is a trenchless utility contractor based in Exeter, Nebraska. Recognized as an industry leader, Horizontal Boring & Tunneling Co. provides services across the central United States. Horizontal Boring & Tunneling Co.'s workforce has steadily grown to more than 80 strong, with a great culture and team environment.
Our company provides a friendly and challenging work environment where you will find stability and significant opportunities for growth and advancement. Our employees deliver a superior service that our customers associate with our company name.
A career with our company will provide the opportunity to travel to interesting locations throughout the central United States. You will be working outdoors in a team environment that is hands-on and with daily opportunities for growth.
- Assist experienced foremen and other tradespeople with tasks that involve preparation and cleaning of construction sites, operation of power tools, and loading/unloading of materials or equipment.
- Learn to operate construction equipment under guidance of skilled mentors; enhance your knowledge in various skilled trade specialties.
- Completing and submitting accurate paperwork (time cards, logbooks, receipts, etc.).
- Demonstrate best safety practices
- Perform work in all weather conditions
- Ability to travel Monday-Friday throughout the Midwest for projects
- Ability to lift weights in excess of 75lbs and stand for extended periods of time
- Current CDL Class A or B with tanker endorsement. If you do not have a CDL when you are hired and you are eligible, we can work with you to obtain it
- Welding experience is preferred
Horizontal Boring & Tunneling Co. is seeking highly motivated employees who are ready to work hard, take on new challenges, and have a positive attitude. Our team enjoys competitive salary and benefits that rank with the best in the area. We are a family-oriented team committed to excellence, making it a great place to work as a Laborer. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 402-290-6018.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. This company shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.