Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
Digital Engagement Manager
- Job Title
- Digital Engagement Manager
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33607
- Other Location
Immediately hiring a Digital Engagement Manager! Location Flexible
If you’re an outcome-oriented individual looking to boost your professional development with an exciting opportunity in the growing Medicare market, consider a career at Benefytt! We work every day to provide better, easier, and more personal ways to get the coverage individuals want and need.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits packages, generous paid time off, company-paid holidays, and more incentives! Apply now to join our team at Benefytt!
What You’ll Do:
· Develop and implement targeted customer communications via Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· Work collaboratively to create and execute marketing campaigns, including email and SMS
· Design customer journeys, execute campaigns, and provide reporting and analytics to engage current customers and convert potential customers
- Provide reporting/metrics related to SFMC and establish standard methodologies for SFMC operations
- Use a data-driven approach to marketing campaigns and prioritization of resources
- Take a business owner mentality: do what's right for the customer to create a successful business
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
- Competitive commissions and pay
- Excellent benefits: health, medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD insurance, plus dependent care and transit/parking flex spending, 401(k)
- Generous paid time off and company-paid holidays
- Career growth: room for advancement for those seeking leadership roles
- Top-notch technology: dedicated agent training center and easy-to-use tools to close sales, track success and access thousands of resources
- Customer-centric culture: huge focus on white-glove service and forming relationships with our customers
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing automation and/or Sales Force platform experience
- Agency or professional services experience is preferred; Healthcare or insurance vertical experience is highly desirable
- Sales Force Marketing Cloud email specialist certification
- Admin or Consultant certifications preferred
- Marketing Automation software, SQL, AMP script experience is a plus
- Ability to produce campaign reporting and updates for distribution to management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Benefytt, we seek to build and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion. We strive to be a leader in these areas and hold our staff, management, and business partners to the same high standards.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.