Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33607
- Other Location
Now hiring nationwide for a Project Manager!
Are you looking to continue your professional development with an exciting and rewarding opportunity in the growing Medicare market? We’re looking for quality-conscious, hard-working individuals to join our team at Benefytt! Our employees work every day to provide better, easier, and more personal ways to get the coverage individuals want and need.
If you’re a motivated professional who enjoys a competitive salary and benefits package, plus generous paid time off and company-paid holidays, apply today at Benefytt!
What You’ll Do:
· Plan, coordinate, and execute concurrent projects across multiple departments
· Coordinate telephony, CRM, EDW, API’s and web capabilities to ensure timely project delivery
- Ability to assess sophisticated issues and provide feasible solutions
- Collaborate with management and review project proposals to determine goals, time frames, and procedures; Communicate plans, status, and issues to management
- Identify and schedule project output, milestones, and required tasks
- Follow established project management practices, including management of scope, requirements, issues, and risks
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure timely progression
- Engage internal resources to understand business objectives and translate into delivery plans
Why You'll Love Working for Us
- Competitive commissions and pay
- Comprehensive benefits: health, medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD insurance, 401(k), plus dependent care and transit/parking flex spending
- Vacation: Generous paid time off and company-paid holidays
- Promote from within: Opportunities for employee advancement into leadership roles.
- Industry leading technology: Dedicated agent training center and easy-to-use tools to close sales, track success and access thousands of resources
- Unique, exciting & fun culture: We’re passionate about white-glove service and building relationships with our customers and teammates
What We're Looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Life Science, Computer Science, or a related field with an information technology focus
- 5+ years of broad-based business experience managing projects, leading projects, knowledge of CRM and Data Warehouse is a plus
- Demonstrated competency in critical thinking, with strong abilities in relationship management
· Comfortable working at least 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, with flexibility as situations arise requiring extended hours
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Benefytt, we seek to build and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion. We strive to be a leader in these areas and hold our staff, management, and business partners to the same high standards.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.