- Job Title
- Skilled Laborer
- Job ID
- Exeter, NE 68351
- Other Location
Established in 1982, Horizontal Boring & Tunneling Co. is a trenchless utility contractor based in Exeter, Nebraska. Recognized as an industry leader, Horizontal Boring & Tunneling Co. provides services across the central United States. Horizontal Boring & Tunneling Co.'s workforce has steadily grown to more than 80 strong, with a great culture and team environment.
Our company provides a friendly and challenging work environment where you will find stability and significant opportunities for growth and advancement. Our employees deliver a superior service that our customers associate with our company name.
A career with our company will provide the opportunity to travel to interesting locations throughout the central United States. You will be working outdoors in a team environment that is hands-on and with daily opportunities for growth.
- Load and transport materials and equipment used for trenchless utility construction projects
- Unload and stage equipment on jobsites
- Survey the site, set up and operate equipment to install casing/carrier for underground utility projects
- Gain experience in the operation of heavy equipment used in excavations, loading, and unloading of materials.
- Perform daily inspection and maintenance of equipment.
- Work in all weather conditions
- Mechanical aptitude an ability to advance skills
- Ability to perform basic math skills and perform layout calculations
- Ability to travel and work away from home for up to two weeks at a time
- Ability to lift in excess of 75lbs and stand for extended periods of time
- Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement is preferred. We will work with you to obtain it.
- Welding experience
Horizontal Boring & Tunneling Co. is seeking highly motivated employees who are ready to work hard, take on new challenges, and have a positive attitude. Our team enjoys competitive salary and benefits that rank with the best in the area. We are a family-oriented team committed to excellence, making it a great place to work as a Skilled Construction Laborer. For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 402-290-6018.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. This company shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.