BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
User Experience (UX) Designer
- Job Title
- User Experience (UX) Designer
- Requirement ID
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-Time
· Individuals must have knowledge and hands on experience in designing applications following a lean user experience process. As a UX designer the individual may be required to perform the following tasks:
· Support the Discovery and Framing process and follow-on user interviews Performing a user-centered approach in the application design development
· Advise on product decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops
· Implement Lean UX principles in defining minimum viable products (MVP) for prototyping and testing
· Implement iterative development and delivery Synthesize findings and create actionable outcomes
· At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in UX, product design and/or enterprise application fields
· Experience creating flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and visual comps, with a
· strong portfolio that demonstrates this
· Experience using Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, or other applicable design tools Experience with the design and product development processes
· Experience with early-stage design, ideation techniques, concept and usability testing, and other research methods
· Excellent management, communication, and presentation skills
· Experience collaborating with a team of programmers with varying skillsets Experience balancing customer and user feedback to create a desirable solution Experience with agile and lean philosophies
· Designers must be eligible to obtain a SECRET level clearance or higher
· BA/BS or higher, in experience design, industrial design, HCI, or related field or 3 years of relevant work experience in UX, product design, and/or enterprise application fields
· Experience providing input on product decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops
· Experience working in a balanced team to build, measure, and learn Experience in the design and/or development of full service applications Experience working in a rapid and iterative development environment Experience working in remote working environments
· Designers possess SECRET level clearance or higher.
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills