- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant
- Portland, ME
- Other Location
On Target is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for their Portland, ME location. Pay for this position is $17-$22/hr. DOE.
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative, reception, and clerical support, including, but not limited to telephone calls, mail, data entry, filing, billing, payroll, copying, scanning, etc.
- Maintain office files and record keeping systems, update computer files using basic data entry and retrieval operations and produce reports as requested.
- Produce and maintain daily and weekly reports and communicate as required.
- Understand and assure compliance with State Dig Safe laws.
- Inventory and order office supplies.
- Provide analysis support and produce detailed reports.
- Assist with enhancements to On Target’s processes
- Work with internal staff to meet client and project schedules.
- Understand and maintain compliance with Company safety policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to be part of a team that puts customer satisfaction and employee safety at the top.
- Must have High School Diploma or the equivalent.
- Experience with construction and/or utility construction services is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills while being detail oriented to maintain accuracy in an environment with competing demands.
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent customer services skills including strong oral and written communication skills.
- Be self-directed in daily responsibilities while actively participate as part of a team to prioritize safety and customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of State Digsafe Laws preferred.
- Knowledge of Maine geography preferred.
- Knowledge of Central Maine Power’s SAP system desirable.
- Deadline driven, ability to work as required to meet company and client's needs.
- The ability to comply with all laws and Company policies and procedures
- Must be able to sit at a computer terminal and enter data for approximately 6-8 non-consecutive hours daily.
- Must be able to lift up to ten pounds.