Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
- Job Title
- Graphic Designer
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33618
- Other Location
Benefytt is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Medical, Dependent Care and Transit/Parking Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
The objective of the Graphic Designer is to build and design finished content and materials that is required for the sell of insurance products including Medicare and under 65 products. This will include display ads, paid social ads, consumer guides/brochures, infographics, email design and assets, social media assets, stock image selection, website graphics, agent support sales materials, member letters and ID cards, presentations, stationery, conference materials and collateral.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design advertising assets for the Medicare performance marketing team.
• Design assets for Medicare customer engagement including emails and customer portal images and assets
• Design Medicare appropriate social media graphics and templates for paring with provided copy.
• Design web graphics for web properties to supplement the Digital Team's efforts.
• Create under 65 agent-facing materials and template such as sales brochures.
• Create Medicare and under 65 member-facing materials such as welcome pack designs and templates.
• Develop and design any collateral needed by other departments either for web or print use.
• Maintain an organized file storage and sharing structure.
Education and Work Experience:
• Strong portfolio of work showcasing ability to create custom design work.
• 5+ years of graphic design experience.
• A minimum of 1 years' experience in healthcare, health insurance or Medicare strongly preferred.
• Bachelors degree in design a plus but may not be required depending on portfolio.
• Demonstrable understanding of design principles.
• In-depth experience and knowledge of design software, particularly Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Demonstrated ability to follow brand guidelines to create business materials.
• Experience with designing assets for A/B and multivariate experiments.
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.