Option 2: Create a New Profile
Senior Digital and Motion Designer
- Job Title
- Senior Digital and Motion Designer
- Position ID
- Other Location
The owners and employees of Sourceability LLC share a unified goal of being the best electronics distributor in the market. We have seen our business endure and adapt to many changes in the global marketplace. We are driven by technology and are continuously looking for innovations that will improve the industry. Our resilience is directly attributed to our hard work and the value we place on relationships with co-workers, customers, & our suppliers. Our employees, customers, suppliers, and business associates know from experience that we honor our commitments and we stand behind everything we do.
The senior digital and motion designer will tell the story of our company and our products in the form of storyboards, illustrations and animations. These stories will take a variety of forms, including digital marketing campaigns, social media graphics, video advertisements, interface microinteractions and on-page infographics.
Senior Digital and Motion Designer
- Plan, storyboard, illustrate and produce animated content for various formats
- Manage and prioritize projects to ensure on-time delivery
- Work with marketing team to maintain calendar of needs
- Bounce between fleshing out existing design directions and developing ideas from scratch
- Provide ideas and graphic translation of ideas during brainstorm meetings
- Apply current industry best practice production techniques, ensuring that our animation and illustration approaches are efficient and maximize creative potential
- Partner with Design Manager to formalize and expand existing style guides
- Stay on top of trends in design, illustration and animation
- Consistently maintain design files and folders
- Other tasks as requested
- Bachelor's Degree in Design or equivalent required
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a Design, Illustration or Animation position required
- High proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier, Audition)
- A strong online portfolio demonstrating past work experience
- Exceptional design aesthetic
- Good understanding of style guides
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be able to accept new responsibilities and respond positively to instructions and creative direction
- Ability to provide quick decisive feedback
- Must possess strong, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility in schedule to occasionally work off hours to participate in video/conference calls to accommodate international schedules
We are not offering visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.