Option 2: Create a New Profile
Senior Digital Designer
- Job Title
- Senior Digital Designer
- Position ID
- Other Location
The owners and employees of Sourceability LLC share a unified goal of being the best electronics distributor in the market. We have seen our business endure and adapt to many changes in the global marketplace. We are driven by technology and are continuously looking for innovations that will improve the industry.
Our resilience is directly attributed to our hard work and the value we place on relationships with co-workers, customers, & our suppliers. Our employees, customers, suppliers, and business associates know from experience that we honor our commitments and we stand behind everything we do.
Senior Digital Designer
The senior digital designer will provide designs, creative concepts and assets for a variety of needs, including digital marketing campaigns, social media graphics, tradeshow materials, presentations and user interface.
- Design graphic elements for various web, print and multimedia formats, including campaigns, concepts, social media posts, banner ads, tradeshow materials, website content, etc.
- Manage and prioritize design projects to ensure on-time delivery
- Work with marketing team to maintain calendar of marketing graphics needs
- Bounce between fleshing out existing design directions and developing ideas from scratch
- Provide ideas and graphic translation of ideas during brainstorm meetings
- Apply current industry best practice production techniques, ensuring that all graphics are development friendly
- Partner with Design Manager to formalize and expand existing style guides
- Stay on top of trends in design
- Consistently maintain design files and folders
- Other tasks as requested
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent required
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a Web Design position required
- High proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Good familiarity with Sketch and Invision
- Experience with Webflow is a plus
- Experience with custom email design
- Experience with Powerpoint presentation design
- Experience with responsive design
Skills and Requirements:
- A strong online portfolio demonstrating past work experience
- Exceptional design aesthetic
- Good understanding of style guides
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be able to accept new responsibilities and respond positively to instructions and creative direction
- Ability to provide quick decisive feedback
- Must possess strong, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility in schedule to occasionally work off hours to participate in video/conference calls to accommodate international schedules
We are not offering visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.