Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
Marketing Manager, Paid Social
- Job Title
- Marketing Manager, Paid Social
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33618
- Other Location
Marketing Manager, Paid Social
Tampa Fl. preferred with flexibility
Benefytt is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Medical, Dependent Care and Transit/Parking Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
The Paid Social Marketing Manager is the day-to-day steward of social media campaign development, activation and innovation. This person will work closely with our internal creative and digital teams as well as our media agency to translate our business goals and marketing objectives into impactful paid social campaigns. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope and requires the ability to apply detailed paid social knowledge to actionable insights and recommendations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Internal owner for all paid social efforts.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding paid social channel sales, efficiency and profitability goals
- Manage the paid social engagement with our paid media agency
- Build consumer segmentation/audience strategy for paid social and collaborate cross functionally to execute.
- Build, own and execute test and learn agenda for paid social using data to generate and validate hypotheses to improve performance - execute 4 tests/quarter
- Provide weekly reporting to Finance and Leadership including channel costs, online sales and offline sales.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, business, statistics, economics, or applicable field (required).
- 3-5 years of experience managing Search, Display, Video, Social and/or Mobile Programmatic Media Buying, ideally in an e-Commerce/customer acquisition capacity (required)
- Proficiency with Facebook Ads Manager & Google Analytics with hands-on experience managing and optimizing buys through API and/or self-serve tools. (required)
- Effective analytics, organizational, problem-solving and communication skills - written, verbal, listening, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel (required)
- Resourceful and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team setting
- Exposure to a highly regulated environment with privacy, compliance and legal guidelines a plus.
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
- Role may be expected to work extended and non-traditional hours especially during our peak season.
- Role will be required to spend extensive periods of time focused on the computer screen while maintaining extensive attention to detail.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.