BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Lead Recruiter (Metro DC)
- Job Title
- Lead Recruiter (Metro DC)
- Requirement ID
- Fairfax, VA
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-Time
Location: DC Metro area - Remote
Lead Recruiter will be a team-oriented individual with excellent Lead and motivational skills to nail weekly team expectations. S/he will be responsible for recruiting, consulting with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs. Develop sourcing strategies to leverage diverse high caliber candidates, pre-screen candidates to assess their qualifications through a combination of behavioral and competency-based interviewing. The Recruiting Lead must be proficient in applying proprietary recruiting principles, company policies, and practices to fill a wide variety of difficult and complex requisitions.
- Source, engage and qualify potential candidates for technical aptitude and soft skills
- Manage candidate tracking in ATS
- Provide summary write-ups on candidate submissions to Account Manager
- Prepare resume submissions to clients
- Coordinate and schedule interviews
- Gather feedback and de-brief candidates after interviews
- Perform candidate reference checks
- Extend offers to potential hires and confirm commitment and start date
- Anticipates and identifies customer needs, acts to meet customer needs, develops effective working relationships with customers, continually searches for ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintain communication and professional relationship with Program Managers and Customers, participating in weekly team meetings, managing candidate submission to program SharePoint portal, coordinating interviews, etc.
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships at the staffing management level
- Work closely with your assigned PMO representative to proactively mitigate risk and address any staffing or performance concerns
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Provide daily leadership, coaching and mentorship to your team as well as serve as a back-up to them
- Assure recruiting is accomplished the Metronome way and the team is following the process
- Provide regular feedback to client on status of recruiting activity and any challenges being faced
- Leads recruiters ensuring open requisitions are filled in an effective, efficient manner with the most qualified, best fit candidates.
- Participates in strategy meetings with business leaders to identify upcoming needs and initiatives. Has business and financial acumen to understand and tailor activities to meet the business’ overall objectives
- Performs additional task as assigned by leadership
- Leads special projects as assigned; including funded requisitions, new contract transitions, corporate projects including process improvement, or innovation initiatives
- 5+years of recruiting experience in government contracting or similar field
- Prior experience in technology staff augmentation or consulting firm is desired
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer savvy with Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint)
- High level of savvy using ATS applications for daily recruiting (BrightMove)
- Capability to prioritize multiple competing objectives
- College Degree
- Will sponsor for Security Clearance
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills