Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
- Job Title
- Five9 Developer
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33618
- Other Location
Tampa, FL - Flexible
Benefytt is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Medical, Dependent Care and Transit/Parking Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
This role will be charged with overseeing both inbound and outbound campaigns, focused on both sales and servicing. The position will manage outbound campaign pacing, inbound service level management, and multiple campaign priorities for an organization with over 600 agents, in a fully blended environment, utilizing a broad understanding of calling strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for directing inbound call queues to achieve optimal performance in service level, abandon rates, and average speed of answer across over 600 agents.
• Manage outbound campaign pacing, inbound service level management, and multiple campaign priorities.
• Starting and stopping jobs as well as pacing.
• Automation of call lists and loading ad-hoc campaigns both from Velocify and Salesforce.
• Managing the dialer calendar.
• User setup and configuration.
• Interacting with leadership on call center performance and the drivers in how the call center performs.
Education and Work Experience:
• 2+ years’ experience in all aspects of managing call campaigns for both inbound and outbound
• 2+ years of Five9 telephony experience is preferred
• A solid understanding of the concepts of workforce management
• Extensive, demonstrable experience with implementing/overseeing call center strategies
• Ability to work under tight deadlines, with little direct supervision
• Startup experience preferred
• Demonstrable proficiency with the MS Office Suite
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
• This role may be required to work extended and non-traditional hours in order to fulfill the core responsibilities of the position
• This role will be required to spend extended periods of time focused on the computer screen, campaign data, and documents all while maintaining a keen attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.