Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
- Job Title
- Salesforce Developer
- Job ID
- Flexible Location,
- Other Location
Benefytt is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Medical, Dependent Care and Transit/Parking Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
This role is responsible for the design, development and implementation of the overarching Salesforce platform for the company. In addition, this role will have responsibilities for integrations between other internal and external platforms with the Salesforce platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Proactively identify and propose new, innovative solutions to challenging problems in order to create scalable implementations and achieve results
• Assess, advocate and approve external technologies, such as Salesforce AppExchange packages, for their suitability
• In collaboration with other team members, provide a vision for the Salesforce platform and identify gaps in business processes that could be addressed with Salesforce solutions
• Take ownership of what the team builds after the release; consider customer adoption as success criteria
• Mentor members of the team to maximize overall productivity and effectiveness of the team
• Work collaboratively across the Enterprise Business Applications organization to ensure alignment towards business goal
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline plus industry certifications
• Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills (email, face to face and over the phone)
• Works with people beyond giving and receiving instructions, maintaining effective working relationships
• Performs under stress, dealing with persons acting under stress
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery
• Occasionally lift items weighing up to 40 pounds.
• 5-8 years of experience in a Salesforce development role and/or Salesforce architect role
• Exhibits mastery of Salesforce platform
• Excellent knowledge of business processes and their linkage to technology
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.