Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
Network and Systems Support Engineer
- Job Title
- Network and Systems Support Engineer
- Job ID
- Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
- Other Location
Network and Systems Support Engineer
Location: Port St. Lucie
Benefytt is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Medical, Dependent Care and Transit/Parking Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
This role provides support for internal systems to users both locally and remotely. It will troubleshoot computer and applications issues as well as assist with physical network issues as needed. It will work with back-end systems and applications to support and deploy as needed and will also help manage relationships with supporting vendors as necessary to ensure the smoothest end-user experience possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically
• Research questions using available information services
• Advise user on appropriate action
• Escalate/redirect issues to the appropriate support team/resource
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
• Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
• Inform management of recurring problems
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates
• Walk end users through problem-solving process
• Work with users to educate and inform them in how to better use technology
• Follow up with end users after issue resolution to see how they are doing
• May be required to oversee/troubleshoot network wiring
• Support and configure windows server based systems
• Create, modify and follow detailed policies and procedures for network and security
• Support, configure and install network devices
• Standardize and deploy laptops, computers and associated devices
• Manage and maintain Office 365 deployment
• Assist with Salesforce administration
• Assist users with voip solutions
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline or industry certifications
• 5-7 years' industry experience in an IT support role
• Experience in troubleshooting application and operating system issues
• The ability to diagnose and repair windows based applications
• Windows Server operating system experience
• Network switch and firewall experience
• Demonstrates effective customer service skills
• Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills (email, face to face and over the phone)
• Works with people beyond giving and receiving instructions, maintaining effective working relationships
• Effectively perform under stress, dealing with persons acting under stress, at all levels within the company
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.