Careers at Source2
Entry-Level Regional Field Recruiter (Beaumont, TX)
- Job Title
- Entry-Level Regional Field Recruiter (Beaumont, TX)
- Beaumont, TX 77701
- Other Location
Are you looking for a career change or new opportunity? Do you enjoy traveling and making connections with new people? Are you an extroverted individual with great interpersonal skills? Would you like to work with local organizations to create a funnel of qualified candidates for a phenomenal client? If you’re a results-driven individual who thinks quickly on their feet, we have an opportunity for you!
Our Regional Field Recruiters travel within the local markets to build relationships with qualified candidates. You will perform grassroots recruiting tasks such as partnering with a variety of organizations, trade schools, and the local workforce. In this role, you will represent our client’s brand and deliver high levels of client and candidate satisfaction.
At Source2, you are surrounded by a diverse group of talent with shared values and a passion for recruiting and retaining frontline employees. We’re here to make meaningful connections and deliver incredible experiences for people - whether you’re a client, job seeker, or part of our amazing team!
What you’ll do:
- Travel through the region to identify and engage qualified candidates
- Partner and build positive relationships with local hiring managers to execute successful interviews
- Develop and implement new ideas to reach and attract qualified applicants
- Work directly with the hiring manager to identify and speak with top performing employees to obtain quality referrals
- Conduct face-to-face interviews
- Evaluate and make decisions post-interview, including inputting dispositions of candidates into spreadsheets
- Additional related duties as requested by your direct supervisor
Who you are:
- Highly extroverted individual who enjoys meeting new people and making connections
- Prior knowledge of the utility, construction, or engineering industries.
- Ability to recognize and stay up to date on workforce trends and current employment conditions
- Driven to achieve successful outcomes, adaptive in times of change, and a problem-solver in the face of roadblocks
- Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and comfortable using the Google Docs platform
What you’ll gain:
- Flexible work arrangement – a balance of remote and in-field work
- Unrivaled and fun company culture – we work hard and like to have fun too!
- Great Benefits– Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, 401(k) with match, paid time off & holidays.
- Growth – certification reimbursement and access to senior leadership
Source2 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
Source2 is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Source2 will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Human Resources should you need an accommodation.