Most things worth doing had been declared impossible before they were done.
Our mission is to conduct high-risk, high-payoff research in A.I. that solves complex
problems of social consequence.
problems of social consequence.
Forward Edge-AI, Inc.’s mission is to leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the benefit of humanity. Inspired by people who believe AI can and should be a transformative force for good. Leveraging emerging technology including Machine Learning (ML)/AI, Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), Robotic Process Automation, and game engine development to solve complex problems of social consequence.
The ML/AI Engineer will assist our team in the development of our core products. Must have experience with machine learning and natural language processing. Must have a strong and consistent work ethic, intellectual curiosity, ambition, and a desire to collaborate and work on a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Identifies promising areas of research or technology that address unmet needs
· Performs research in conjunction with team members in various disciplines
· Recommends areas of improvement
· Tests codes and documents findings
· Data lake development
· Use of applications such as Microsoft Azure, Databricks, GitHub, Confluence, and Postman
· Other duties may be assigned
· Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems
· Running machine learning tests and experiments
· Implementing appropriate ML/AI algorithms
· Study and transform data science prototypes
· Research and implement appropriate ML/AI algorithms and tools
· Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
· Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
· Run machine learning tests and experiments
· Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
· Train and retrain systems when necessary
· Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
· Successful candidate(s) will pass a background check
· Successful candidate(s) will pass a coding challenge
· Successful pass chemistry test
· Detail Oriented, organized, hardworking, dedicated, passionate, independent, self-starter, and very responsive
Education and/or Experience
BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field. The combination of work experience and training courses may be substituted in place of bachelor education and experience. Candidate must demonstrate a minimum of 5-year experience. Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R. Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics, and algorithms. Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The position is remote.