Option 2: Create a New Profile
Global ISO Manager
- Job Title
- Global ISO Manager
- Position ID
- Doral, FL 33122
- Other Location
The owners and employees of Sourceability LLC share a unified goal of being the best electronics distributor in the market. We have seen our business endure and adapt to many changes in the global marketplace. We are driven by technology and are continuously looking for innovations that will improve the industry. Our resilience is directly attributed to our hard work and the value we place on relationships with co-workers, customers, & our suppliers. Our employees, customers, suppliers, and business associates know from experience that we honor our commitments and we stand behind everything we do.
Global ISO Manager
The Global ISO Manager is responsible for performing first article inspection of electronic components in support of the release of incoming and in-process materials for use and documents non-conformances for follow up and resolution.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure compliance to an effective Global Quality Management System (QMS).
- Monitors the QMS to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
- Ensures QMS processes are measured and analyzed to improve or maintain their effectiveness.
- Implements corrective and preventative actions necessary to achieve planned results while ensuring the integrity of the QMS is maintained.
- Monitors key performance indicators with regards to quality processes to identify the need corrective and preventative action.
- Analyzes inspection and testing data to improve or maintain desired levels of quality. Recommends actions necessary to achieve desired level of quality as needed
- Manages and monitors the calibration maintenance of measurement devices including customer provided devices
- Manages and maintains the Company’s quality inspection programs for incoming and in-process materials and components, processes and finished goods.
- Works directly with customers to support quality requirements. Works with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements for external suppliers.
- Interface with internal and external customers as requested on audits and other quality issues.
- Responsible for participating in and/or ensuring external and internal audits of the quality system, company locations, and suppliers are performed and resulting quality records are recorded and stored with proper care and accessibility
- Supervises product quality processes and Quality Control personnel to achieve planned results.
- Ensures product quality acceptance processes are established, documented, and maintained in accordance with requirements.
We are not offering visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.