Most things worth doing had been declared impossible before they were done.
Our mission is to conduct high-risk, high-payoff research in A.I. that solves complex
problems of social consequence.
problems of social consequence.
Forward Edge-AI, Inc.’s mission is to leverage Artificial Intelligence (AI) for the benefit of humanity. Inspired by people who believe AI can and should be a transformative force for good. Leveraging emerging technology including Machine Learning (ML)/AI, Blockchain/Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), Robotic Process Automation, and game engine development to solve complex problems of social consequence.
The Azure Architect will lead our team in the development of our core products. Must have experience with machine learning and natural language processing. Must have a strong and consistent work ethic, intellectual curiosity, ambition, and a desire to collaborate and work on a team.
Essential Duties, Skills, and Responsibilities
· Lead requirements gathering, analysis and solution development for Azure cloud-based solutions.
· Architect, design and implement plans for deploying complex application workloads on Azure.
· Assume responsibility for technical presentations.
· Azure infrastructure enterprise level projects that design and deploy cloud environments for hosting application services.
· Working closely with application, network, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure design.
· Designing, testing, and implementing application services migrations in both a manual and automated manner.
· Provide expertise and leadership regarding solutions for infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure.
· Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple streams.
· Develops technical roadmaps for future Azure cloud implementations.
· Ensures security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions.
· Know how to configure and leverage Azure Application Insights.
· Modern architecture techniques (e.g., event driven architectures, stream processing, event sourcing/CQRS, Event storming);
· Experience building enterprise web applications using .NET/SQL Server.
· In-depth experience architecting complex Azure public/private Cloud platform solutions (PaaS, SaaS, IaaS);
· Containerization and PaaS approaches and tools (e.g., Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Docker Enterprise, Azure Stack);
· Ability to work with ambiguity and visualize solutions for emerging concepts.
· Experience architecting and implementing both PaaS and IaaS enterprise solutions.
· Working knowledge on: (these are the azure components which we use in our architecture, and he must have the knowledge on these);
· Must have knowledge on scripting using Python.
· Azure SQL DB.
· Azure Stream Analytics.
· Azure Functions.
· The successful candidate should be an Azure Data Architect and not IaaS or PaaS Architect.
· Hands on personnel and not an adviser.
· Azure Analysis Service.
· At least 50% know how on PowerBI as the reporting engine.
· Azure Data Lake Gen 2.
· Successful candidate(s) will pass a background check
· Successful candidate(s) will pass a coding challenge
· Successful pass chemistry test
· Detail Oriented, organized, hardworking, dedicated, passionate, independent, self-starter, and very responsive
Education and/or Experience
· 5+ years of industry experience.
· Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification is required.
· Experience in Azure Security best practices for commercial and federal requirements.
· 5+ years of Azure Solution architecture experience.
· 4-year Bachelor degree, ideally B.Sc., B. Eng., or Comp. Sci.
The position is remote