Manager, Product Operations
- Job Title
- Manager, Product Operations
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Manager, Product Operations
We are currently seeking a Manager, Product Operations to join our team.
This position is responsible for ownership of a system in the product management organization to enable organizational readiness for effective product rollouts and informed roadmap decisions. Areas of focus include gathering the right data from the right places as well as client education into a process for creating better products and getting products to market.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Leads and manages the Product Operations team in the collecting, organizing, and analyzing product data to help product management make informed decisions.
- Educates the product managers on how to use the data provided and best practices for product management processes.
- Focuses on improving operational efficiency and readiness for product rollouts including the oversight of feature walk-throughs and ongoing client education.
- Ensures stakeholders are informed of upcoming releases and prepared for rollout including prospect demo availability, documentation, and client/service communication.
- Builds a strong process for end-to-end management of user feedback and then turned into prioritized product work to be done.
- Partners with product development for best practices in prototyping and client interviews to further validate product decisions.
- Collaborates with business units, product managers, development teams and user communities in validating product behavior post-launch.
- Measures, analyzes, and reports to management on product performance and utilization.
- Develops and maintains close collaborative partnerships with technology personnel and ensures seamless integration with existing technology platforms.
- Oversees onboarding and training programs to keep the product team at its best performance.
- Supports go-to-market strategies to improve the customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or Electrical/Computer Engineering is required.
- A minimum of five years of demonstrated product management ability is recommended.
- Process improvement/optimization experience and work in a high-tech environment are preferred.
- Software development knowledge is desired.
- Proven leadership, relationship and change management skills with the ability to effectively manage conflicts and problems constructively.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Must possess excellent customer skills and organizational skills, ability to learn new concepts quickly and be a self-starter.
- Good oral and written communication skills specifically relating to creating user documentation and providing user training.
- Must demonstrate analytical and statistical skills.
- Sound knowledge of system design, development and effective testing methods.
- Capable self-starter able to work independently, be innovative and actively seek new or better methods of competence.
- A positive team player with a sense of urgency directed toward the provision of successful solutions for specific projects.
- Ability to lead and motivate a staff to apply skills and techniques to solve dynamic problems.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management. Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels. Possesses strong customer service and change management skills.
- Possesses proven analytical and statistical skills and demonstrates a sense of urgency directed toward the provision of innovative, successful solutions for specific products and product lines. Actively drives continuous improvement.
- Communicates professionally and effectively, verbally and in writing, to both technical and nontechnical audiences. Maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.