Senior Recruiting Consultant
- Job Title
- Senior Recruiting Consultant
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68138
- Other Location
- Hybrid / Remote
For More Information:
Contact Job Poster - linkedin.com/in/benjamingano
Congratulations on taking your first step towards the Enova Advantage. We saved you a strategic seat at the table – join us as a Senior Recruiting Consultant.As a Senior Recruiting Consultant, you will exercise an expert-level knowledge of corporate recruitment to design and deliver talent attraction strategies across the Midwest. You will leverage Enova’s proprietary talent attraction and retention tools such as the HRHealthCheckTM – a consultative process that helps our customers gain valuable insights to compete in a highly competitive talent market. As a Senior Recruiting Consultant, you will manage an account portfolio of customers within industrial verticals.
Enova is redefining the traditional recruitment model. At Enova you will deliver consultative solutions in a hybrid work environment. You will collaboratively and positively work with like-minded consultants who share your passion for serving others. Here at Enova, we do not provide temporary staffing solutions - we focus on delivering high-quality, tailored recruitment solutions backed with reliable industry data.
As Enova Recruiters...
- We consult clients on how to best attract and retain high-performing employees by analyzing the health of their HR processes and presenting recommended actions supported by data insights. Enova uses a proprietary evaluation tool to help guide our recommendations to clientele.
- We present talent attraction solutions to clients in the form of recruitment process outsourcing (corporate RPO solutions), partial outsourced solutions (branded recruitment subscriptions), and niche recruitment options designed for industrial corporations.
- We develop partnerships and provide value with many industrial associations and advisory boards. We participate in community events and often find ourselves working together with our customers to support the advancement of industry.
- We leverage technology and research to best serve our clients. In addition to the recruiting tools you’re used, we use surveys, marketing insights, and corporate partnerships to determine how we can develop solutions that work.
- We develop new business partnerships, brainstorm grand ideas, recruit differently, generate consistent value to our stakeholders, and create processes that help build industry.
- Executes effective recruiting strategies and proactively sources best-in-class talent in a timely manner to satisfy the diverse hiring needs of our customers.
- Practices assertive, contemporary candidate sourcing techniques and determines alignment with desired candidate career pathways and potential career opportunities with current and prospective customers; utilizes digital touch-points, professional networking sites, social media, referral generation, progressive word-of-mouth strategies, and other proactive sourcing methodologies.
- Develops partnerships with customers in order to facilitate recruitment and onboarding strategies that are specific to organizational needs; helps guide customers through the decision making process of candidate selection, salary negotiations, and onboarding activities.
- Manages customer life cycle activities; provides exceptional level of customer service in order to best serve unique customer needs with tailored solutions.
- Prospects and develops new customer accounts by leveraging digital touch-points and other modern business development practices.
- Represents brand to current and prospective customers in a manner that positively displays our core business values and communicates our value proposition appropriately; demonstrates a very high level of business standards and integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant experience with proactive, full lifecycle recruitment methodologies (preferably in an agency model) highly preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant experience performing inside or outside sales/business development activities.