CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Position ID
- Arlington, VA
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. seeks a Program Manager to support a federal contract in Arlington, VA. The Program Manager will oversee quality and service delivery and be responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates. The position is subject to contract award.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspection and monitoring of contractor staff hours and services, utilizing spot checks and other methods.
- Prepare and send Semimonthly Attendance & Leave Report to the Contracting Officer Representative (COR) that verify the schedule and hours work of each contract employee in the prior week.
- Prepare and send Monthly Status Reports.
- Work closely with Contracting Officers (COs) to ensure effective and uniform contract administration.
- Assist the Contracting Officers in mapping program vacancies and needs to applicable contract labor categories.
- Be the primary point of contact and liaison between the Contractor Company and government customer CORs.
- Meet with customer respresentivatives (CO/COR) as needed regarding contractor performance and/or conduct, planning, and status updates.
- Maintain schedules of all contract staff, on a spreadsheet/document that can be shared with the Government as needed, and provide approval for schedule changes.
- Monitor and track contractor time and attendance to ensure that contractors are at work in assigned program offices.
- Monitor performance of contractor staff.
- Provide coaching, mentoring, counseling direction, etc. to contractor staff when issues requiring intervention arise.
- Track vacant/open positions, and facilitate the screening and replacement of backfill positions, ensuring all candidates are appropriately qualified prior to submission to the COR for candidate screening.
- Facilitates the badging of new contractor staff and the escort of new staff to security briefings, as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related academic discipline.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing a federal contract workforce of comparable size (150+) or six (6) plus years of progressively increasing management responsibilities in a government agency setting.
- Demonstrated experience managing federal contracts in excess of $5 million annual expenditures.
- Experience administering or managing contract(s) subject to the Service Contract Labor Standards (SCA) and the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience to coordinate with various organizational stakeholders.
- Ability to discern priorities
- Demonstrated contract management experience in an educational or training context with an emphasis on adult learning
- Prior experience with the Department of State
Medical, dental and vision coverage
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Health Savings Account
Employee Assistant Program
Educational Assistance Program
Learning & Development Programs
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Clason Point Partners Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.
- Pay Range
- $130,000.00 Annually to $150,000.00 Annually
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951