BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
All applicants are required to upload a current resume for consideration of employment.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Administrative & Operations Specialist
- Job Title
- Administrative & Operations Specialist
- Requirement ID
- Bethesda, MD
- Other Location
Employment Type: Full-Time
Work Location: Client Site - Bethesda, MD (full-time at client site, no telework permitted)
The following are duties that staff are expected to perform in support of the IARPA executive secretariat. This common set of skills will enable the staff to provide one another back up to ensure continuity in office operations. It is expected that the contractor staff will be proactive in these duties.
- Ensure adequate admin coverage during office hours (9 hours per business day with times specified by the Director and COTR). Answer phones and take messages. Ensure uninterrupted coverage of the Director's telephones during core hours.
- Draft and proof-read simple correspondence.
- Basic document management of hard and soft copies, to include use of IARPA SharePoint (ex: process outgoing mail/packages, sort incoming mail/packages, filing, copying, scanning, sorting, faxing and shredding).
- Basic information searches (ex: people, organizations, places).
- Maintain office records (ex: phone lists, e-mail lists, D/DD/IARPA correspondence).
- Support the process of maintaining adequate availability of office supplies and recommend the ordering of new supplies as needed.
- Perform other administrative tasks required for daily office operations.
- Develop and maintain administrative documents; generate and distribute general communications to IARPA personnel (Government & Contractor).
- Maintain calendar for Director, senior leaders and office. Review calendar on a continuous basis to identify and resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Meeting support for Director, senior leaders, and program managers (ex: set-up meetings, acquire read-ahead materials 24 hours prior to meetings, submit visit requests for onsite and offsite meetings, pass clearances for offsite meetings, confirm meetings, provide visitor escort, schedule meeting rooms). Provide administrative support to conferences when needed. NOTE: This meeting support does not include large scale formal meetings for events such as Proposer Day conferences.
- Coordinate and arrange travel (ex: book flights and hotels, submit travel vouchers to include local travel, confirm reservations, and prepare travel folders with pertinent travel information), local, domestic, and international, for IARPA Director and Deputy Director.
- Support the onboarding and off boarding process of IARPA employees (Government & Contractors, regardless of specific contract).
- Provide support to office space logistics (furniture requirements, seating chart, etc.).
- Maintain list of key contacts within the IC community.
- Maintain administrative awareness of DNl events.
- Demonstrated experience with ODNI processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience with basic office software tools, such as MS Office.
- Demonstrated experience performing administrative duties for a dynamic office environment.
- Associate's Degree in a related field such as business, management, communications from an accredited university (or 2 equivalent years of experience) and 5 years of IC experience in related functions.
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly
Background Screening/Check/Investigation: Successful Completion of a Background check will be required as a condition of hire.
Benefits: Metronome offers a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefit eligibility is determined on the type of position (full-time, part-time, temporary). Metronome's range of benefits include, but are not limited to, Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Life insurance, Paid Time-off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
Application Process: Please follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may affect your consideration for employment.
1. Select Create Profile and Apply to Requirement
2. Complete your Profile and Answer the Questionnaire
3. Upload a Current Resume
4.Complete the Online Application and Submit
Evaluation process: Metronome will evaluate applicants based on how well they meet the qualifications of the position above. Your completed application (Including questionnaire, resume and online application) will be used to determine your eligibility and how well you meet the qualifications for the position.
Your responses to the questionnaire may be compared to your resume and application; if either your resume or application contradicts or does not support your responses, you will disqualify yourself and not receive further consideration for this job.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Metronome does not discriminate in employment on the basis or race, color, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Metronome is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, preform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process should contact Metronome Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-957-4082. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case-basis.
- Required Skills