Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
Registered Nurse (RN) Gastrointestinal (GI) Lab, Days
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse (RN) Gastrointestinal (GI) Lab, Days
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75203
- Other Location
Registered Nurse GI Lab (RN) job, Full-Time, Days, Methodist Dallas Hospital
Methodist Dallas Medical Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join the GI Lab team. This is for a full-time job opportunity.
GI Lab Registered Nurse renders highly professional and technical nursing care to assigned patients. The RN provides direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation). The GI Lab Nurse directs and supervises other assigned team members and collaborates with multidisciplinary team members to provide age/developmentally appropriate care in accordance with unit standards of care. The GI Lab RN must have at least 6 months of RN experience with GI lab experience.
Registered Nurse GI Lab Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Registered Nurse GI Lab Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. BSN Preferred
- Current BCLS Certification
- Current additional certifications as required by department
- Current license to practice professional nursing in Texas or eligibility to do so
- Work experience: least 6 months of RN experience with GI lab experience
Since 1927, Methodist Dallas Medical Center has served North Texas as a leader in sophisticated and compassionate medical care. Our hospital features all-private rooms with 585 beds, and the medical staff at Methodist Dallas includes more than 250 physicians with expertise in more than 60 medical specialties.
Methodist Dallas Medical Center has been named a Best Place to Work for 14 consecutive years by the Dallas Business Journal. We have deliberately created the kind of culture where employees are valued by leadership, are part of process initiatives, and truly support each other as a team.