Option 2: Create a New Profile
Corporate Marketing Manager
- Job Title
- Corporate Marketing Manager
- Position ID
- Irvine, CA 92618
- Other Location
The owners and employees of Sourceability LLC share a unified goal of being the best electronics distributor in the market. We have seen our business endure and adapt to many changes in the global marketplace. We are driven by technology and are continuously looking for innovations that will improve the industry. Our resilience is directly attributed to our hard work and the value we place on relationships with co-workers, customers, & our suppliers. Our employees, customers, suppliers, and business associates know from experience that we honor our commitments and we stand behind everything we do.
Corporate Marketing Manager
The Corporate Marketing Manager will be responsible for the coordination and execution of the company’s communication (internal and external), public relations, events, media advertising, corporate marketing through philanthropic work and sponsorships globally as well as manage various projects for the brand. The ideal candidate will have a high technical aptitude, a strong understanding of PR/communications, lead/demand generation marketing, managing budget, analyzing ROI, media buying and a passion for driving awareness, driving traffic, while being detail-oriented, run multiple campaigns simultaneously and maximize ROI on advertising.
- Work closely with PR agency to drive organic coverage in the press and increase share of voice
- Plan, coordinate, manage all aspects of events (virtual and in person) for the company
- Extensive knowledge in buying advertising (print, digital, etc.), analyze ad effectiveness and maximizing ROI for each campaign
- Very detail-oriented and analytical
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Work closely with cross-functional teams for all company-related projects to meet deadline and complete action items on a timely basis
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Good sense of design and ability to conceptualize requests
- Strong knowledge of brand identity, positioning and value propositions
- Manage corporate marketing budget
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including presentation building skills
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
- Self-starter and motivated to bring the best self to work every day
We are not offering visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
- Copyright © 2020 Sourceability. All rights reserved.