- Job Title
- Head Bookkeeper
- Job ID
- Lincoln, NE 68508
- Other Location
For over 100 years Capital Contractors has been a leader in the steel fabrication business providing services throughout the Midwest, Plains and Rocky Mountain States. Over that span of time the company has earned a reputation for consistently delivering high-quality fabricated steel components on schedule and to the client's specifications.
As a Bookkeeper you will work closely with internal and external decision makers to lead and implement accounting and financial initiatives. You will work on a tight-knit team, overseeing bookkeeping, personnel service programs, and relationships with outside suppliers and financial institutions. You will be offered support, stability, and an opportunity to have a strategic seat at the table with Capital Contractors.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
· Lead coordination of all financial and accounting initiatives
· Prepare project performance reports and analyze results
· Communicate with external service suppliers, including benefits services
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts
· Act as primary point of contact for all banking and financial services partnersJOB QUALIFICATIONS
· A background or degree in accounting or finance
· Experience with personnel services programs (insurance and related benefits services enrollment)
· Experience with Timberline or similar accounting software is preferred, but is not required
· Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screenJOIN OUR TEAM
Capital Contractors is seeking highly motivated employees who are ready to work hard, take on new challenges, and have a positive attitude. Our team enjoys competitive salary and benefits, employee events, and cookouts. We are a family-owned company committed to excellence, making Capital a great place to continue to grow your career. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-290-6018.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. This company shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.