Team Lead Coordinator (Flu Clinics FL)
- Job Title
- Team Lead Coordinator (Flu Clinics FL)
- Job ID
- Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- Other Location
Health Hero Florida is seeking an experienced professional to coordinate and lead a team of nurses who will administer vaccines to children in the school setting. We are looking for an energetic, dedicated individual who has experience working with children. Overnight travel is required, lodging, meal stipends, and mileage reimbursement are provided along with transportation between schools.
Individuals in this role MUST be a distinguished professional, a self-starter, results-driven, have excellent decision making, and problem-solving skills. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while performing several organizational and clerical tasks. This role requires remarkable communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate/manage the pace of his/her clinic(s) in efforts of achieving maximum results and to complete clinics within the allotted timeframe before the close of business and/or before school(s) are released. Team Leads are to address any questions/concerns/reservations regarding the nature of the clinic and vaccine(s) being administered. Team Leads will be required to perform multiple roles and tasks.
Expectations: We pride ourselves in how professional and efficient we facilitate our SLVC’s (school located vaccine clinic(s)). Our team members operate as such without compromise in efforts of completing our set agendas for the day, meeting and/or exceeding organizational goals and showcasing how vital our program is in the prevention and/or minimizing of the spread of Influenza. As a representative of our organization, you are charged with setting the pace of the workflow for the SLVC. In the spirit of those efforts - we ask that the following be known and honored for all practical purposes.
- Communicate with team members to confirm their assignment the night before clinics
- Transportation of vaccines and go-kits between the district office and school clinics
- Monitor cooler thermometers hourly and document on log
- Coordinate clinic set-up at school locations
- Work with team nurses to assign jobs of each nurse at school locations and work to maintain a positive work environment
- Effectively manage the flow of students to keep the RN/LPN/NP at a reasonable pace to ensure a timely finish. Our SLVCs average between 20 to 90 minutes contingent on that there are no unforeseen variable(s)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Valid Florida Driver’s License
- Copy of a valid Auto Insurance Policy
- Successfully complete a AHCA Fingerprint Level II Background Clearance
- Successfully complete a FL DOE Fingerprint Level II Background Clearance and Photo ID Badge
- Willing to commute through the county
- Physically demanding position - must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule as needed (up to 12-hour shifts)
- Ability to communicate through text, email, and phone.
- Leadership experience is preferred
- Experience working with the pediatric population preferred