CPP’s approach is straightforward: hire the right people, provide them the right resources, give them the right training, and provide an environment where they can thrive. People are our Core Asset - our success depends on them.
Clason Point Partners Inc., “CPP”, is an award-winning government services management company, focused on the delivery of standards based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services to both the commercial and government markets, including Information Technology, Logistics, Administrative and Acquisition Support. Through our exceptional team of skilled employees and technology partners, we can rapidly deploy teams of proven experts in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner.
CPP President, Albert Cruz. "Since day 1, our vision has been to succeed through service excellence and our staff lives that vision every day for our customers”
CPP offers a competitive compensation package and provides many ancillary benefits including, but not limited to the following:
Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Account
529 College Plans
Pet Benefit Plan
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Administrative Support Clerk
- Job Title
- Administrative Support Clerk
- Position ID
- Washington, DC
- Other Location
Clason Point Partners Inc. (CPP) has an opening for an Administrative Support Clerk with a minimum of 1-3 years of experience to support our contract with the federal government in Washington, D.C. Administrative support requires the contractor perform a variety of clerical tasks, including, but not limited to providing customer service, office equipment management, data entry, general paperwork, familiarization with agency regulations and support systems, parking pass distribution, filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, working in the online HelpDesk system, and providing miscellaneous clerical support.
The contractor shall provide daily administrative support which includes, but is not limited to:
- Covering front desk and serving as the point of contact for all “walk-in” customers. The contractor shall determine the customer’s needs, provide assistance, and direct customers to the appropriate point of contact, as needed.
- Answering the main office phone line which includes determining the customer’s needs, providing assistance, and directing customers to the appropriate point of contact, as needed, as well as transferring calls, and taking messages.
- Reviewing, assigning, closing, and tracking helpdesk tickets for all functions.
- Distributing approved parking passes to employees and visitors.
- Ensuring all general-use printers, copiers, paper shredders, and other pieces of equipment are fully stocked with paper, toner, and supplies at all times.
- Serving as the procurement file custodian including tracking hardcopy procurement folders, distributing them to staff members, and retrieving/filing them in a filing system as needed.
- Preparing work spaces which entails tidying the work space and stocking it with necessary office supplies and equipment.
- Distributing mail that is delivered to the office to the mailboxes of employees.
- Providing miscellaneous services and clerical tasks to maintain the office environment, as needed.
- Printing materials, making photocopies, scanning, faxing, and assembling documents and information, as directed.
- Filing and organizing both hardcopy folders and electronic records.
- Performing data entry.
- Completing work in accordance with procedures and guidelines established by the Government.
Educational Background and Experience
High School Diploma
Minimum one (1) to three (3) years experience providing Administrative Support
Demonstrated ability to provide quality customer support
Medical, dental and vision coverage
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Health Savings Account
Employee Assistant Program
Clason Point Partners Inc. "CPP" is a Diversified Services Government Contractor, focused on the delivery of standards-based, best of breed solutions and services for our customers. CPP provides a wide range of services including Program Management, Information Technology "IT" Support, IT Management, Health Informatics, Financial, Logistics, and Administrative Support Services.
CPP is committed to providing excellent service, quality products, and on-time delivery for all our customers. We achieve this by combining experienced personnel with structured project management methodologies, which emphasize metrics-based quality assurance to ensure continuous delivery of quality service.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Pay Range
- $17.28 Hourly to $17.28 Hourly
Clason Point Partners Inc.
Diversified Services Government Contractor
SBA Certified 8(a) SDB
Primary NAICS Codes 541511, 541611, 561110
DUNS: 96 638 1951