Putting People First
At Apex, we believe that our success begins with our people, and we are committed to helping our employees develop and advance their careers. We work with our talent to identify their strengths, understand what motivates them, encourage their success, and reward them for that success!
We take a genuine interest in the future of our talent—encouraging them to acquire broader and deeper skill sets through a variety of learning and training opportunities. Their new skills and knowledge ultimately provide growth for our employees and for the company, and this opens avenues where new ideas can be applied.
Exciting challenges and growth opportunities lie ahead. Apply now and come grow with us!
RECRUITMENT FRAUD ALERT:
We have received reports of employment scams that seek financial commitments/confidential information from job candidates. Unsuspecting job seekers have reported unsolicited contacts by phone, email, or text from individuals purporting to be or represent Apex employees. All open Apex positions are listed on our Careers Opportunities page below. Apex jobs applications are received through our Career Opportunities page and Apex's text-to-apply app (text to 25000) only. Be wary of solicitations from external parties requesting funds or confidential information.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Apex Companies, LLC (Apex) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings to our career sites or to any employees of Apex or its affiliates. Apex is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Stormwater Crew Foreman - Landscaping Services
- Job Title
- Stormwater Crew Foreman - Landscaping Services
- Job ID
- Billings, MT 59106
- Other Location
Position: Crew Foreman - Landscaping Services
Industry: Field Services
Location: Billings, MT
This position pays up to $23/hour, depending on experience.
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grows your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest-growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.
Your Responsibilities as a Foreman - Field Services:
- Plan, direct, and schedule landscaping, construction, and/or routine cleanup, maintenance and light repairs of stormwater infrastructure including retention ponds, drainage ditches, stormwater grates, etc.
- Lead a crew of 2-4 crew members.
- Communicate and enforce all safety regulations.
- Perform mowing, weed-trimming, debris removal, ground maintenance and cleanup, light construction, and maintenance repairs for properties as directed.
- Operate landscaping and light construction equipment.
- Maintain equipment trailer.
- Learn stormwater management techniques.
- Actively develop your own career growth.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Year-round, full-time work!
- Paid travel expenses and per diem for out of town travel.
- Medical, dental and vision plan options.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability insurance.
- 401k plan.
- Paid time off and company holidays.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
What we're looking for:
- GED or High School diploma preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of experience in construction or landscaping services.
- Ability to travel during the week - all expenses paid plus daily per diem.
- Ability to lift and carry 60 pounds, work in confined spaces, and work under inclement weather conditions.
- Valid Driver's license.
- Able to pass a background check, drug screen, motor vehicle record check.
To apply, simply TEXT APEX to 25000 and our virtual assistant, Olivia, will get you connected with our hiring team today or visit http://www.workatapexcos.com.
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.