Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
Director Sales Operations
- Job Title
- Director Sales Operations
- Job ID
- Lake Mary, FL 33618
- Other Location
Director Sales Operations
Lake Mary, Fl
Benefytt is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Medical, Dependent Care and Transit/Parking Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
The Director, Sales Operations will oversee site operations for our inbound sales department including direct supervision and mentoring of Managers, Supervisors and call center agents. They will be responsible for day-to-day operations, management, and customer sales. They will also be responsible for programs, processes and strategies related to the goals of the company. Responsible for staffing, orientation and development of Sales agents. Routinely interacts with senior executives on diverse issues such as; customer satisfaction and retention, customer trends, customer sales, marketing campaigns, root cause analysis and valuable customer information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Recruit, motivate and manage a team of Licensed Sales Agents and leaders to exceed performance and revenue goals.
• Develop and foster a high functioning, performance driven culture.
• Continually optimize sales processes to improve conversion rate and customer retention.
• Develop and track key performance indicators to measure performance against targets.
• Utilize the organization's CRM/Call Platform to monitor individual sales, quality and productivity.
• Ensure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards.
• Partner with Quality Assurance department to foster continuous improvement and exceed performance targets.
• Work with the Training team to conceptualize and develop learning techniques which drive sales.
• Exemplify the desired cultural philosophies of the organization while working effectively as a team member with Sr. management.
• Perform tasks on an as needed basis as directed by Senior Management.
• Track key performance indicators to measure performance against operations, quality and training targets.
• Must be able to work effectively with staff and teams across multiple locations.
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable field is required.
• 3+ years of call center management is required
• 7+ years of overall call center experience is required
• Experience with Five9 and Salesforce preferred
• 2+ years of sales analytics experience, must be metrics/process improvement driven.
• Prior experience working within a health care/health insurance environment required.
• Hands on implementation experience with call center technology.
• Prior experience managing a team of remote call centers is preferred.
• Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving deadlines.
• Excellent analytical and forecasting ability.
• Effective written, listening, and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at
least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
• The ability to occasionally work non-traditional (7-days) and/or extended hours will be required to fulfill the core responsibilities of this role.
• It may also require long periods of time spent concentrating on the computer and detailed output, therefore requiring exceptional focus and attention to detail.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.