- Job Title
- Bridge Superintendent
- Job ID
- Valley, NE 68064
- Other Location
SALARY RANGE: $90,000-$115,000
JMN Construction is a small, family owned business, making a big impact since 2003. Specializing in new bridge construction, repair and maintenance of existing bridges and other structural concrete, we are committed to excellence. Our crew members are passionate about construction and are eager to serve our community with the highest standards of construction. As a JMN Bridge Superintendent, you will be working with a strong crew of hardworking individuals. You will lead a team of 4-6 employees to successful and safe completion of local bridge projects. In addition to superintendent responsibilities, you will assist with the ordering of materials, oversight of applicable OSHA and DOT specification compliance guidelines and communicating with subcontractors. You will be offered versatility and the opportunity to make in impact in several different areas.
- Lead and support a construction team of 4-6 employees and ensure teams have the necessary resources to execute high quality projects safely, and on time.
- Monitor project progress and deliver timely solutions to Owner’s through planning, forecasting, and effective problem solving.
- Demonstrate the leadership traits of promptness, dependability, integrity and hard work to build a collaborative, high performing team of construction employees.
- Actively support crew members with general construction duties such as machine operation to ensure projects are completed according to established timelines.
- Top candidates for this role will have the ability to obtain a Class B CDL
- Experience overseeing bridge projects and capability to interpret blueprints, plans and specifications
- Experience in new bridge construction, sheet piling and pile driving
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company provided truck
- Retirement Plan
Enova is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. Enova Group, LLC.. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.