Regional Sales Manager
- Job Title
- Regional Sales Manager
- Job ID
- Somerville, MA 02144
- Other Location
Podimetrics is a virtual care management company dedicated to preventing diabetic amputations, one of the most debilitating and costly complications of diabetes. Podimetrics earns high engagement rates from patients and allows clinicians to achieve unparalleled outcomes – keeping vulnerable patients healthy at home and saving limbs, lives, and money. Founded in 2011 by a physician and engineers from MIT and Harvard, Podimetrics is headquartered in Somerville, MA, and has a growing team of passionate and mission-driven individuals devoted to improving the lives of patients with diabetes everywhere.
1. People First: We care for our people: team, patients, clinicians & health plans, and stockholders.
2. Equity Through Diversity: We commit to fostering an inclusive work environment where ideas come from all people to best meet the diverse needs of those we serve.
3. Empathy & Compassion: We seek to understand and take action to improve.
4. Respectful Candor: We are direct in communication and work to create an environment where all can share their perspectives without risk of repercussions.
5. Active Curiosity: We are deeply curious, always striving to learn more and do better.
6. Resourcefulness: We are deliberate in our investment of team and capital, creating opportunities regardless of resources.
7. Do the Right Thing: We do the right thing, consistent with our values, even when it is challenging.
8. Enjoy the Ride: We are going to have a lot of fun doing it.
In this role you must have a passion for patients, serving others and leading sales teams to higher levels of proficiency and execution, educating clinicians on the benefits of DFU prevention within the VA health system and the Private Payer Market. This position is a front-line sales leader, reporting to the National Director of Veteran Care Services, and carries the P&L for one-half of the country.
· The Senior Director of Veterans Care Services will be responsible for a variety of activities including:
· 50% travel in assigned geography directly coaching sales team members to drive deeper relationships and account penetration.
· Supporting and executing prevention programs within the VA Health System.
· Engaging and developing relationships with Administration level key contacts.
· Forecasting management, business development, and experience driving high-growth products and programs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Minimum of 7 years outside business to business, medical, or pharmaceutical sales with a documented track record of success is required.
· Minimum 5 years as a successful people leader with a documented record of success.
· Experience hiring, coaching and performance management,
· Existing VA relationships highly desired.
· Proven ability to build a Team and relationships from scratch.
· Proficiency with Excel, MS Office, and Google Sheets.
The successful candidate will embody the following competencies:
Honesty/integrity: Earns trust and maintains confidence, doing what is right while not cutting corners ethically.
Accuracy and Detail-Orientation: Create and review records thoroughly and accurately; do not let errors, omissions, or inconsistencies slip through the cracks.
Curiosity and Intelligence: Eager to explore and deepen understanding of new areas. Learns quickly while demonstrating the ability to proficiently understand and absorb new information.
Reliability and Responsibility: Take ownership and responsibility for operational excellence and contributions to a positive patient experience. Foster confidence from the team by consistently exceeding expectations
Infectious Enthusiasm: Can inspire excitement for the company’s vision and current capabilities. Exhibits passion and excitement about work.
Strong Communication: Speaks and writes articulately; excels at public speaking; is an active listener
Podimetrics is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.