- Job Title
- Truck Driver
- Job ID
- Omaha, NE 68022
- Other Location
McArdle Grading Co. is a third generation, family-owned company based in Elkhorn, Nebraska. Recognized as an industry leader in excavation, demolition, and contract lowboy hauling; our roots run deep with over 65 years of experience. Utilizing the latest in machinery, equipment, and GPS technology, McArdle takes on all types and sizes of excavation projects with a goal of providing quality service while maintaining a reputation as a premier excavation contractor
As a Truck Driver, you will run a dump truck, end dump, or side dump playing a vital role in the transportation of dirt and quarried rock to projects within the Omaha Metro Area. This position requires an expert behind the wheel who can drive and maneuver in the safest fashion. You will be offered diversity of tasks through a wide scope of projects such as the Facebook data center, Elkhorn North High School, Flanagan Lake, Werner Park, and other residential and commercial developments. You will experience career stability, leadership support, and enjoy an active lifestyle when you join our team.
- Drives and maneuvers a dump truck, end dump, or side dump safely and efficiently to and from jobsites, plants, and quarries.
- Performs daily inspection of vehicle to assure the highest level of safety standards are met and maintained.
- Provides excellent customer service and interacts professionally with all those encountered at jobsites.
- Takes instruction and communicates effectively with crew members.
- Class A or B CDL is required
- Clean driving record is required
- OSHA 10 is required, but can be obtained post start with employer assistance
- Subject to pre-employment, random, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident drug screens
McArdle is seeking highly motivated employees who are ready to work hard, take on new challenges, and have a positive attitude. Competitive salary and benefits rank with the best in the area. This family-oriented team is committed to excellence, making it a great place to start a career. For more information, contact email@example.com or 402-290-6018.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions. This company shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.