Career opportunities at Methodist Health System
RN Nurse Manager- GI Lab
- Job Title
- RN Nurse Manager- GI Lab
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75203
- Other Location
The Nurse Manager will work independently and interdependently with hospital and corporate systems to accomplish efficient, cost-effective, quality patient care. The Manager will be responsible for the running of the department while overseeing the schedule and ensure staff and equipment is available to provide service to the patients. You will be responsible for hiring, disciplinary action, and yearly reviews for the staff. In this role, will act as an expert clinical resource with regards to nursing while supporting the mission, vision, values, and strategic goals of Methodist Health System.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing required.
- 3 to 5 years Nurse Manager experience required
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current certifications as required by department.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas
- 3 to 5 years direct experience in GI
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
- Magnet®-designated hospital
- Grade A Hospital Safety Score from The Leapfrog Group®
- First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, since 2015
- First in the U.S. certified by The Joint Commission for pancreatic surgery and pancreatitis
- First in Texas certified for pancreatic cancer
- Hip and knee joint replacement programs certified by The Joint Commission
- Chest Pain – MI Registry™ Platinum Performance Achievement Award by the American College of Cardiology for excellence in heart attack care.
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist