Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Critical Care RN
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Critical Care RN
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI 48228
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Patient Monitoring - Critical Care : A Major Medical Company founded upon innovation, superior commitment to customer service and unwavering dedication to improving patient care is looking for a DYNAMIC, HIGH ENERGY Critical Care Registered Nurse or BSN who would like a career change into a fast paced medical industry position as a Clinical Specialist.
This is a huge opportunity for a Critical Care BSN who wants to roll up their sleeves, provide education and clinical support as a vital member of a winning medical sales team! This is a huge opportunity for the right person to advance their career to a Medical Device Company
MUST have minimum 5 years Critical Care hemodynamic monitoring of Acute Care patients.
CCRN a big plus !!
Position Location and Coverage
- Live in Detroit MI area (near major airport)
- Coverage - eastern half of USA
- Travel - 80% overnights/week Monday thru Thursday (ROAD WARRIOR WANTED)
- Salary range 95 -105k/yr (higher Salary for Medical Device Company experience)
- $500/month Car Allowance
- All Travel expenses
- Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on our site
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS" in subject title
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, as well as our interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow our daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science and Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- See our daily career news and inspirational stories on our FaceBook Page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
* MUST BE a BSN or Registered Nurse with BS/BA Degree
* MUST have minimum 5 years of Critical Care Hospital
experience including Hemodynamic Monitoring of patients.
* Knowledge of advance cardiac arrhythmia, hemodynamic, Swan
Ganz and Cardiac Output monitoring
* Experience in the education of other nurses, using equipment,
either through formal staff development or Preceptor programs
* MUST have HIGH ENERGY & DRIVEN personality !!
* Excellent communication & interpersonal skills !!
* MUST BE WILLING to do 80% overnight travel
* ROAD WARRIOR preferred !!
* MUST have current RN License
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: Registered Nurse, RN, BSN, CCRN, Critical Care Nurse, Preceptor, Staff Development, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Support, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Sales Support, Minimally invasive hemodynamic monitoring, patient Monitors, Hemodynamic Catheters, Arterial Catheters, Swan Ganz Catheters, Central line catheters, IABP, Critical Care, Hospital, Acute Care, ER, CCU, MICU, PACU, ICU, SICU, CVICU, Post open heart recovery, Anesthesia, Critical Care Monitors, Hemodynamic Monitors, Preceptor. Clinical Education Specialist
- Pay Range
- $95,000.00 Annually to $105,000.00 Annually