Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
Director, Quality Assurance (Sales Operations)
- Job Title
- Director, Quality Assurance (Sales Operations)
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33618
- Other Location
The Quality Assurance (QA) Director will oversee the activity of the Sales Quality Assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organizations products and/or development processes. They will be responsible for day-to-day quality oversight, analytics and continuous improvement. This will entail a full scale Quality Life Cycle focused on improving customer sales, customer satisfaction and retention, customer trends, root cause analysis and information expected to improve training. The leader must ensure both Compliance and the Art of the Sale are balanced.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversees the quality assurance team (operations) and implements any necessary corrective actions to ensure consistent application of federal, state and organizational laws, regulations, guidelines, and policies while driving sales opportunities.
• Manages QA operations including planning, implementing, monitoring, and reporting functions.
• Aggregate and analyze quality data and identifies opportunities for improvement in sales quality, and the design and implementation of key business and quality processes.
• Schedule, coordinate, oversee quality monitoring activities of QA staff.
• Assess and evaluate staff performance based on established goals and standards.
• Communicates quality standards, Identifies and develops areas of opportunity for QA staff.
• Establish sales improvement plans to recommend strategies to improve sales agent performance.
• Proactively identifies, analyzes, remediates, or modifies operational processes to eliminate defects in the sales process.
• Partners with the training department to ensure that new hire and ongoing training represents the organizations best practices, while meeting compliance guidelines.
• Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
• Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
• Coordinates product testing processes and reports results.
• Participates in product calibrations, testing and implementation
• Develops, identifies and analyzes issues, defects and other problems, particularly when problems occur.
• Develops reports and presentations related to quality initiatives.
• Prepares, analyzes, and delivers Executive trend reporting by Line of Business, Facility, Operations Teams and Associates.
• Ensures scoring calibration of quality assurance are universal across the Benefytt enterprise
• Recommends, facilitates and implements solutions to these issues.
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelors Degree in is required.
• 3+ years of call center management is required. Sales is preferred.
• 7+ years of overall call center experience is required
• Experience in an insurance QA department is required; experience in a Medicare QA department is desired
• Knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid health insurance plans is required
• Ability to work in a high performance atmosphere while being detail-oriented
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
• Ability to multi-task and maintain department in a fast paced, growing and changing environment
• Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Capable of prioritizing multiple projects while still achieving deadlines.
• Excellent analytical and forecasting ability.
• Effective written, listening, and verbal communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at
least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.