Committed to Culture.
At Benefytt, we seek to create and grow a culture that values and respects diversity and inclusion.
We strive to be a leader in those areas and hold our staff, management and business partners to the same high standards.
We expect that all Benefytt team members practice behaviors that seek to optimize our consideration of other's point of view, talents, and capabilities across all teams, functions, and business units.
Agent Contracting Support Specialist
- Job Title
- Agent Contracting Support Specialist
- Job ID
- Tampa, FL 33618
- Other Location
The Agent Contracting Support Specialist interacts and supports the Agent Contracting Team to assist them with the resources and information needed to address inquiries regarding products, services, contracting and licensing. The Agent Contracting Support Specialist will be primarily responsible, but not limited to completing assigned tasks and maintaining and tracking licensing and contracting data within the company’s applicable systems. Medicare experience is preferred, but not a requirement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Recording licensing, contracting and certificate data for the Agent/Agency
• Champion and support the Agent Contracting Team and systems
• Communicate changes in status to management and agency partners
• Update and track agent licensing information within the company's systems
• Assist with licensing and contracting research
• Perform background checks on potential agents/agencies
• Protect the privacy of all information received in the department
• Assist or manage special projects upon request
• Audit Reviews
• All other duties as assigned by Agent Contracting Manager
Education and Work Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 year’s previous office experience preferred
• Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills, including professional phone etiquette
• Able to work with minimal supervision and as part of a diverse team
• Track record of professional/corporate customer service skills
• Demonstrable competency with MS office word, databases and general technical trouble shooting
• Effectively able to organize, problem solve, analyze information, document and communicate as required by the position
Due to the nature of Benefytt Technologies, Inc. needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at
least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
This careers page is maintained and operated by Source2.